Experiment with various compositions, lighting setups, different moods & tones to learn and explore in Art Direction role. Completing a personal assignment based on a real-life architecture project to build up one’s performance in photorealism.
Each course, various projects, different real-life situations as well as technique to handle them, we will be your companions on the journey of fulfilling your potential.
*The CGarchitect Architectural 3D Awards are the largest and most prestigious awards event for the architectural visualization industry.
Coronator is designed to help every Archviz artist, both beginners and experienced ones, to push their renderings to the next level.
Introduction to Corona Render
1. Introduction to Corona Render
2. How to convert from Vray scenes to Corona
3 Render in “photographic” way: Corona Camera/ Exposure/Tone Mapping Setup
4. Corona Interactive
5. DOF/Motion Blur: Explanation in Photography and how to setup in Corona Render
1. Composition in Architectural Photography
2. Understanding Digital Camera: F-number/ Shutterspeed
3. How to compose a Camera View
4. How to model from photos: Perspective Match
Lighting Theory Corona Sun & Corona Sky
1. Lighting Theory, Elements and Balance
2. Corona Sun +Corona Sky: How to setup
1. Lighting Setup with HDRI
2. Different Lights Source in Corona Renderer & How to use
Special Lighting Effects
2. Dappled Lights
Itoo Forest I
1. Introduction to Itoo Forest
3. Distributrion Map
5. Area/ Falloff/ Paint Area
6. Surface/Camera/Tree Editor
1. Introduction to Itoo Railclone
1. Introduction to Materials & What is the most important factors to realistic shader
2. Indepth explanation & How to setup correctly: Diffuse
3. Indepth explanation & How to setup correctly: Reflection
4. Indepth explanation & How to setup correctly: Bump/Displace
Mix/Composite/Corona Layered Mtl
3. Corona Layers Mtl
4. How to achieve realistic fresnel for Reflection and Glossiness using Corona Layers
1. Plain Fabrics
4. Special Fabrics using Corona Layers/Displace
1. Chrome/ Steel/ Aluminum
2. Gold/ Cooper
3. Brushed Steel
1. Concrete Materials
2. Corona AO How to setup
3. Examples using Corona AO: dirt effects worn edges old brass sculptures
The Coronator course has been one of the best experiences that I had! It's a great course with a high level of content, techniques and art concepts. The lessons have a great rhythm. I recommend the course at 100%. For me it's one of the best courses available online. I would take the course another time for sure!
Xavier Pérez - Coronator Online 12
Thank you Dzung for all the guidance & training. Did the course Oct 2016. I don't know what I would do without the course. Thank you. Look forward to future collaborations. We make! We Render! We Pray! We Re-render! We Composite! We Watch! We critique! We Love!
Alexander Darby - Coronator Online 02 - South Africa - Manager at Visoo
Deciding to come to Vietnam for the course was the best experience I have ever had. You had to put 100% of energy and passion in every work and during 10 days of the course, Mr. Dzung helped me to improve my skill with the latest update of knowledge. I have learned a lot, I hope that I will have a chance to come back 4pixos in the near future.
Massive Great Big thanks for the Amazing, Talented and MasterMind online Instructor - Mr. Dzung for this amazing course filled with valuable and applicable information. I appreciate all you have done. CHEERS Guys and see you around! 🎊🎉🎊🎉
Osama Ally - Coronator Online 04 - Egypt
I got lucky to meet Mr. Dzung, a very very dedicated man towards the training & in his professional life. You can learn a lot by his commitments.
World-class environment to improve your corona skills with all the latest technology & very very important knowledge. During the training program, I was allowed to focus on my project, and no side burdens no other commitments & that is what makes a significant big difference. A commitment needed if you want to learn something valuable & the best thing is knowing that when you get stuck somewhere in your practice, you immediately going to get the solution from the instructor.
Naresh Mistry - Work at Concepteurs Studio
I am really happy with the outputs and improvement I have gained with the support I got through this course. I hope to learn more and more and improve more as there is no end to learning.
Aneez Abdul - Coronator Online 11- India - Former 3D Visual Artist at American Design Source
Day by day I try to improve my renders and compositing quality. As a student I have learned a lot from Mr. Dzung. After one and half year I am still trying to follow the lessons, main skill of this project.
Keyur Patel - Coronator Online 02 - India - Owner at Designozz Animation studio
I would really appreciate Mr. Dzung's reviews and comments about my first ever job project for a friend architect after I've finished the course.
Žilvinas Leknickas - Coronator Online 07
Learn anywhere at your own schedule
Latest updates in technology
Work with the instructor directly during the course
For Experienced User who wants to take Corona Academy Certificate without atteding the full-course